So how long has it been since your website was updated? How often should you redesign your website? Whether it is added functionality, updated content, or a more user-friendly, appealing look and feel that you intend to add to your website in order to enhance your online image, you can benefit from my website redesign.
Top 10 questions to ask yourself if a website redesign is in order for your website:
- Why do visitors currently come to my website?
- Is my website easy to navigate and is it easy to find information?
- Are my current website visitors being converted into sales?
- Are my competitors’ websites more functional and have they recently been revamped?
- Does the content on my website fall in line with my business strategy?
- Is my website a solid representation of my business?
- Does my current website reflect trust and confidence in my business or brand?
- Is it easy for me, my staff or my contractor to update my website?
- Is the traffic to my website accessible to me or being tracked and analyzed?
- Does my existing website make it easy for website visitors to contact me or my employees?
If you answered any of these questions with any hesitation or were not able to answer at all, its safe to say that you need to redesign your website to remain relevant in your industry. It’s common knowledge that in today’s climate it is not enough to merely have a website; marketing gurus agree that websites should be tweaked and improved on a regular basis in order to capture the visitor’s attention. Moreover, the updated information should engage your visitors consistently. Otherwise, they may be inclined to leave your website and end up on one of your competitors’ websites.
Fortunately, these changes and updates will not only increase your business but they also have a positive impact on your search engine rankings.
Furthermore, your website may need to be redesigned if:
Website redesigns can consist of new service offerings, new content, new navigation structure, new logo, new color scheme, new layout and optimization of top-level pages at a minimum. Search Engine Optimization can also be improved during the re-design process.
Contact me today to initiate your Website Redesign project!